Friday, January 30, 2009

The path is clear now...

I look forward to gems class every wk. Bcoz of the Q&A segment where I really can ask anything and everything (regarding relationships in non-sexual terms) and also bcoz of movie screening. Somehow through all these, and frm qns asked by other classmates, I find the answers to my own problems.

Not tt it is good to keep things bottled. But nothing really good comes out if you blab - unless the purpose is to make others feel sorry for you. Which speaking frm experience, doesn't work in the long term. Not tt I'm trying to sound like a relationship guru here but I hv come to realise, the healing process only starts when I solve my own problems. When I reflect on what we both did wrong (it always takes two hands to clap) and when I force positive thoughts upon myself.

Today in sch, something dramatic happened between a friend and her now EX-boyfriend. It was ugly it was huge. So to some credit, I was grateful that I was nv embroiled in such a situation. I asked Serkee if it was possible to ever smile at an ex, a once familiar person and regard him as a friend. She said it wld be hard perhaps even a little naive. But nevertheless, yes.

In When Harry met Sally, Harry Burns said: "I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

Someday, somewhere, someone will care. He will hold me. He will whisper the whole dictionary of endearments and never stop bcoz he knows how much I like to hear how my eyes resemble the twinkling of the night sky. Haha.. It sounds outrageous, but when spoken frm the heart, you will just know its true. :P

At a dinner just a couple of hrs ago, I tried to convince an aunt tt although her "honeymoon" period is over and she is bored, having someone to go hm to at the end of a day makes everything worthwhile. He may not say or do much. But by being there, you know tt if you suddenly disappear, at least someone will notice.

So despite everything I said abt us being unsuitable, what A just did in his usual, typical, unromantic way made me feel slightly loved tonight. Somehow he is like the older brother I nv had?


:) :) :) :) :) :)



When you say it's the end
I'll hand you a line
I'll smile and say
Don't you worry it's fine
And you'll never know darling
After you kiss me goodbye
How I'll break down and cry.

I miss you. I do.
But because I love you, I am gonna do whatever it takes to let you go. My only wish is tt we do not become familiar strangers or even hi-bye friends. Because I will never forget the thousand and one things tt make you special to me. Someday, when I am strong enough, I promise to call. To ask you how you are doing and hopefully to help you along in life. Not because I want you back but because you matter as a dear friend. Someday I will. This I promise you. *hook pinkies*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home